Bids for Procurement of science laboratory equipment and materials for schools of Armenia in Tavush marz
Request for Bids
Country: Republic of Armenia
Name of Grant Project: EU4Innovation
Contract Title: Procurement of science laboratory equipment and materials for schools of Armenia in Tavush marz
Grant No.: TF0B2692
RFB Reference No.: ICB – 1.1
for Lot 1 identification number is: ICB - 1.1 (Lot 1_“Physics Laboratory Equipment”)
for Lot 2 identification number is: ICB - 1.1 (Lot 2_“Chemistry-Biology Laboratory Equipment”)
for Lot 3 identification number is: ICB - 1.1 (Lot 3_“Chemistry-Biology Laboratory Electrical Equipment”
for Lot 4 identification number is: ICB - 1.1 (Lot 4_“Chemistry-Biology Laboratory Accessories”
for Lot 5 identification number is: ICB - 1.1 (Lot 5_“Geography Laboratory Equipment”
for Lot 6 identification number is: ICB - 1.1 (Lot 6_“ICT materials”)
for Lot 7 identification number is: ICB - 1.1 (Lot 7_“Chemistry-Biology Laboratory materials”)
1. The Republic of Armenia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the EU4 Innovation grant project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contracts for Procurement of science laboratory equipment and materials for schools of Armenia in Tavush marz.
2. The Center for Education Projects Project Implementation Unit State Agency (CEP PIU SA) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of Science Laboratory Equipment and materials.
The laboratory equipment and materials will be delivered to the 80 schools in Tavush marz of Armenia /the details regarding the types and quantity of the Goods to be procured are provided in the Bidding Documents which can be received free of charge/.
Bidders may Bid for one or several lots, as further defined in the request for bids document. Bids will be evaluated on a per lot basis. Discounts, if any, offered for each lot will be considered in the evaluation of bids. Discounts for combined lots will be taken into account in evaluation of bids.
The main qualification criteria: /details are provided in the Bidding Documents/
i. The Bidder should have been in the business of laboratory equipment/ electrical equipment/laboratory materials (hereinafter LabGoods) supply at least from January 1, 2016.
ii. The Bidder should have successfully implemented at least 1 contract or up to 3 contracts of relevant LabGoods supply: started from January 1, 2016 and completed before the bid submission deadline for each submitted lot with at least the same total amount no less than the amount submitted for the current lot.
iii. The Bidder shall demonstrate that the technical and performance characteristics of the Goods it offers meet technical specification requirements presented in the Bidding Documents.
iv. The Bidder shall submit Audit Reports inclusive Auditors’ Opinion(s) and attached Notes to the financial statements for previous three years: 2018; 2019; 2020.
3. Bidders may Bid for one or several contracts, as further defined in the request for bids document. Bidders wishing to offer discounts in case they are awarded more than one contract will be allowed to do so, provided those discounts are included in the Letter of Bid.
The Bidder to be awarded a contract for more than one lot must meet the aggregate requirements specified in the Bidding Documents.
4. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Center for Education Projects PIU SA (CEP PIU SA), Mr. Grisha Hovhannisyan, firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding document during office hours 10:00 to 17:00 as well as from the CFEP website: www.cfep.am and at the address given below:
Center for Education Projects PIU SA
Director: Mr. Grisha Hovhannisyan
Address: 73 Simon Vratsyan street, 2nd floor, Yerevan, 0070, Republic of Armenia
Telephone: +374 10 575690
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
6. The bidding document in English /only in electronic format/ may be obtained by interested eligible bidders free of charge from the CFEP website: www.cfep.am as well as upon submission of a written application to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address (the bidding document will be delivered to the interested bidders via file transfer system).
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 16:00 on August 11, 2021. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below at 16:00 on August 11, 2021.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
9. The address referred to above is:
“Center for Education Projects” PIU SA of MoESCS, II floor, meeting room,
73 S. Vratsyan Street, Yerevan, 0070, Republic of Armenia,
ph.: +374 10 575690 ext. 27,
web site: www.cfep.am
Mr. Vardan Poghosyan